Thursday, May 29, 2014

Eliminating sunflower butter

Been eating this natural sunflower butter for about 2 days now.  Despite the garlic salt incident yesterday I'm still on the fence about this sunflower butter.  I'm going to stop eating it for the next few days and see where I'm at then.  Just been too much discharge an blood for my liking. 

Doubt it's still the garlic salt; I ate so little of it that I can't imagine it still bothering me.  However I'm almost positive that stuff is bad for me though.  I was burping garlic for the rest of the day yesterday.  Read the ingredients (should have done that BEFORE eating it!) and it has sugar, some junk I can't even pronounce, and garlic oil was the LAST ingredient.  That stuff is just bad news.  It's sad because I love garlic salt. 

Already missing the sunflower butter =(  It was like the only condiment I had.  I was putting it on chicken and bananas.  Tasted so good. 

Back to chicken, carrots, and avocado exclusively for the next 3 or 4 days.  We'll see if there's a marked improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment