Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I feel like I screwed up today

This is day two with adding in the sunflower butter.  I didn't add it until dinner yesterday so I haven't had it in me a long time.  Ate it with nearly ever meal now; about 2 tablespoons per meal.  Today I've had a couple of BMs with more blood and mucus than the days before. 

BUT

I also put some garlic salt on my avocado's twice today!  Stupid ... I know...  I thought "what's the harm in a little garlic salt?"  It tasted so flip'n good BTW.  Here's the catch.... which is bothering me?  The sunflower butter or the garlic salt? 

This is why I have to be super strict with this.  I shouldn't have added the garlic salt.  Now I've likely set myself back at least a day.  I think I'll stick with the sunflower butter, stop with the garlic salt, and will NOT add anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment