Monday, May 26, 2014

Elimination Diet - 2014.05.26

This morning's BM was almost blood free!  Hard to believe; I haven't been blood free in like almost 6 months.  Heh as I wrote this though... off to the bathroom again; this time with some blood.  I'll try not to get discouraged. 

Avocados went well yesterday.  I'll be eating more today.  If today goes just as well then I'll add something to my diet tomorrow.  Not sure what exactly; I'd kill for something sweet right about now. 

Cravings for sugar and chocolate are almost unbearable.  It's crazy how much I dwell on it.  I'd say almost every 3rd to 5th thought is about it... all day long.  As old as chicken, carrots, and bananas has gotten...  this sugar craving is far worse.  Easily the hardest part about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment