Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So Tired... So Sore...

There wasn't much vacation for me on this vacation weekend.  SAT was nice since we spent the day with our oldest kids.  However one thing we did was bike about 10 miles and I haven't ridden a bike that far in at least 13 years.  SUN we went out with friends and walked about 13 blocks after I was already very tired.  The whole weekend I worked on the bathroom which was a lot of work kneeling, walking up and down the stairs dozens of times, drilling through tile, lifting a heavy toilet multiple times, etc. etc.  Just really feeling it this morning.  Headache, sore all over, and so very tired.  I wanted to take today off from work very badly but I have meetings most the day.

My wife bought me these great chicken burgers.  They have hardly anything added... less than 2% of a couple bad things.  She grilled them up for lunch one day and they were amazing.  Last night I ate out for the first time on this diet.  Famous Dave's has this 'Country Roasted Chicken' with a fairly simple marinade and grilled... it was also amazing!  The chef was kind enough to steam my carrots for me which was great.

I've lost another 3 to 5 pounds which is unfortunate.  Down to 160 now.  My belt wasn't holding my pants up anymore so I had to put another notch in it myself.  I'd already bought this one because my other one was too big so I've gone down two whole belt sizes since DEC 2013.  It probably sounds good but honestly I weighed more as a senior in high school; it's actually a little scary. 

OK positive thinking now... I get to add a new food today... what shall it be?  This will be good =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment