Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Elimination Diet - 2014.05.27

Another pretty good day as far as symptoms go.  I didn't have any chicken or carrots at lunch; forgot I had brought them all home over the long weekend.  Some people were going out for lunch so I went.  I got Pho Ga soup, no noodles, extra carrots, and ONLY ate the chicken and carrots.  I felt bad leaving the other veggies but I have to stick with this.  I didn't add in all the other things everyone else was adding either like soy sauce, hot sauce, etc.  I ate that at 11:30 AM and felt fine the rest of the day. 

Today I added a new food.  "Natural" Sunflower Butter; think peanut butter but made from sunflower seeds.  Had a couple table spoons with my chicken as a condiment / dipping sauce at dinner.  I think I may eat another tablespoon with frozen bananas. 

Hope this all goes well since it's loaded with calories which I need right now.  It's also a great new taste and I love any sort of condiment / dipping sauce which are almost all out of the question now and likely indefinitely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment