Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blood Is Back...

Yesterday morning I had a lot of blood which was very disappointing.  Then a little more throughout the day.  I was doing so well the days before that.  I don't know if it was from foods or from stress.  Father's Day events on Sunday and Monday were anything but relaxing.  Just a whole lot of stress and work all weekend and Monday.  Also did not sleep well all weekend.

Going to dial back the diet to just the things I know work well for a few days.  Try to get some more sleep.   See how that goes I guess.

My wife found a great new recipe for Paleo Pancakes.  It's just bananas and eggs.  They are really awesome and I'm so glad she found them.  I was really tired and not in a good mood last night but after eating these I was in a much better mood.  They are not very filling so I ate a ton of them =)  Have some extras which I refrigerated.  Microwaved a few this morning and they reheat just fine. 

She went to a chiropractor yesterday to get her back put into place.  Interestingly enough they have another part of their clinic for Ulcerative Colitis.  They focus more on holistic and natural methods.  I'm going to setup a visit with them and see what they have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment